Logo Activity Rules
This document describes the internal rules of the project Science in our Hands Logo design contest and provides information on guidelines and how to enter the contest. The object of this contest is to acquire a logo that corresponds the project logo contest thematically and in form.
1.The contest is open to individuals or teams of 2 students the most.
2. Entrants must be the students attending one of five schools involved in the project Science in our Hands
How to Enter
1. Entries must be submitted by email to your art teacher or the coordinator at your school. If it is digital format, the image must be in 1400 x 850 pixels and 300 dpi dimension and should be submitted as a scalable vector graphic in .svg (ink scape program) or .cdr (corel draw); and also as a JPG or PNG. If drawn, make sure the format is A4 and you use primary colors.
2. The email or the sheet must include the name, age, postal address, school and email address of the Entrant.
3. No more than 3 designs may be submitted by any one Entrant.
4. The deadline for entries is November 30th.
6. We will attempt to acknowledge all entries within 14 days of their receipt.
The purpose of the contest is to design a logo for Science in Our Hands project. The content of the logo should depict the theme of the project:
Open education and innovative practices in a digital era
Gender equality / equal opportunities
ICT - new technologies - digital competences
Enhance European Culture and countries cooperation
The logo will be used online, in print, and on the material used for the purposes of the project activities and dissemination.
The logo must contain the title of the project: “Science in our Hands”, the symbols of the countries involved (flags) and the name of the programme: Erasmus +.
All submitted work must be original and not based on any pre-existing design.
Selection of the final winner
2 best logos will be selected per country first. When submitted the final winner will be selected by international voting.
The students creating the winning logos will get prizes!